Wednesday, July 29, 2015

New and Improved

If you look at the letterbox picture (bottom left) at the top of the page, you will now see three new tabs: Gift Gratitude God. That was the original name of my web site and the philosophical theology at it's heart. After its second year in existence, I declined to pay the annual "domain name" cost and had Gwenn change the name to WPGrogan. Drab and dreary perhaps, but it was free! Regardless of the name, every blog posted had Gift Gratitude God as it's center, it's core. It is what I promote, it is what I teach, it is what I believe. (no matter how imperfectly)

The change was necessary because Gwenn told me that the continuation of the web site (which did appear in most browsers as the second link available under my name) was totally arbitrary and could disappear at any time. We didn't own the rights and only the anomalous nature of the title protected it from (possible) removal. So Gwenn, over the last seven days, dovetailed the main ingredients of the web site into the blog. And I couldn't be happier! It is my hope that you will jump at the opportunity to "check under the hood" and "take it out for a spin." Enjoy your Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments anyone?