Thursday, January 8, 2015

Hoi Polloi

We had a special visitor yesterday. His name is Reverend James Richardson and I would be remiss if I didn't strongly encourage you to read his comment. (on The Hidden Face Of God post) It is an extraordinary gift that I don't want any of you to miss out on. That said...

I've harbored a dream that the comment section at G-G-G would become a rousing sanctuary of spiritually minded individuals. (lively while respectful) Though I have failed miserably in generating anything of the sort, I still hold out hope. My fear is, bringing attention to the Reverends comment, you think some sort of bar has been set. (or exists) Nothing of the sort! The Reverend spent 20 years writing for the Sacramento Bee before turning to the ministry. (He has a Master of Divinity as well) He writes better than I do! So please don't be intimidated by anyone else's thoughts, perspectives, experiences or degrees. You belong here, as do your comments.

"If you compare yourself to others, you may become vain or bitter, for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself." ~Desiderata  Max Erhmann




(A personal aside to the right Reverend. You have been misled. The SF Giants are utterly wicked. This I tell you as a life-long Dodger fan. Proof is Juan Marichal's bat and John Roseboro's noggin. That and turning the first base area into a quagmire to thwart Maury Wills. Despicable!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments anyone?