Monday, October 21, 2013

Entanglement

One pearl of ancient wisdom is; "as above, so below." As we conduct experiments with quantum entanglement we can better theorize of possibilities once thought impossible.

http://www.livescience.com/28550-how-quantum-entanglement-works-infographic.html#

As eye opening as the possibilities may be, I am (always and ever) more inclined to personalize the data. What does it mean in my life? What, if any, are its applications? How can I use the information to reach beyond my current state--beyond my potential? Could entanglement possibly be a physical manifestation of karma? That all interaction, both macro and micro, carry potential of lasting effect?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg7VTKQ3Tgw

Enjoy the questions while you wait on the answers.

Update 10-29 The initial (and better) link to "Tangled up in Blue" (Bob Dylan) was pulled so I have replaced it. How long this replacement link is up is any one's guess. Thought I should let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments anyone?