Thursday, January 10, 2013

Hope I was funny...

Sometimes I am viewed as too hard on myself, or overly serious. Though I would disagree, I can understand how someone might form that opinion. However, when I come across humor, I always make a point of sharing it at the earliest opportunity. There are few things in life as enjoyable as making someone laugh. So go ahead and enjoy yourself!

Hokey Pokey Anonymous---A place you can turn yourself around.

Hyperbole is the best thing EVER!

Yoga---Its like Twister for the colorblind.

Hobbits are Tolkien minorities.

I avoid cliches like the plague.

Fibonacci---As easy as 1, 1, 2, 3...

Last but not least, before you ever publish, remember to use: Spell Czech.

Dust off the best joke you can remember and make a point of sharing it with someone today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tDRBb0apDg

*Dylan Hockley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments anyone?