Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Amazing Grace

I received the most beautiful gift today. I suppose at some level it was necessary to adequately prepare myself to receive it. Perhaps yesterdays post was the groundwork needed to insure I was aligned properly to handle so unique a gift. Something so radiant. I won't trouble you with the number of coincidents that had to happen for me to see it (seems it aired a week ago). I will let it speak for itself.

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2012/12/18/mcdonnell-parents-live-through-grace/

It was never my intention to single out a child or teacher. I'm sure each has astonishing aspects to their life's. Still, the dignity on display insists on being shared. While Chris and Lynn McDonnell allow the children to "guide them," I will allow Chris and Lynn to guide me. How could I do less?

* Grace McDonnell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments anyone?