Thursday, June 23, 2016

Don't Believe Me?

For those who might have viewed Tuesday's post as gibberish, please read the following quote from Martin Rees: "In the beginning there were only probabilities. The universe could only come into existence if someone observed it. It does not matter that the observers turned up several billion years later. The universe exists because we are aware of it."

Beyond the fact that Rees is a PhD, his resume is overwhelming. Google him yourself. Read all about him. Point being, I didn't rely on him, or anyone else for that matter, to create the post. I actually stumbled across his quote this morning. I thought, "AHA!" here is a cosmologist/astrophysicist saying the same thing as I did on Tuesday. Perhaps his resume and viewpoint will bolster my argument.

Do I feel it necessary to bring in "expert testimony?" Not in the least. But my fear is you might. That my lack of credentials might be an impediment for you. The bottom line is this; I'm talking to your heart, not your head. If you are of the opinion that God can be captured by the intellect, I do not believe this site will be of value to you. (but thanks for stopping by!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments anyone?