Monday, May 6, 2013

Odds and Ends

Try as I might to avoid this subject, Life won't seem to let me. I fear it will be viewed as ego run amok, but Life keeps shutting down other avenues I wish to post about. So I relaxed into the flow of things and let it carry me here (Odds and Ends). I will leave it to you to determine what to make of it.

On 2-18-13 I posted Flatline. Since then, the visitors to this site has increased dramatically. In fact Germany, Russia and Romania (who'd have believed Romania?!) often have more "hits" than the United States on a daily and even weekly basis. So Danke, Spasibo and Multumesc! To other visitors from the UK, South Korea, China and newcomers like France and Venezuela, as well as many others, thank you all. I am humbled and grateful.

I realize that recent posts have galvanized around events happening in my life. As careful with details as I try to be, allowing just the briefest of details central to the story, I still am wary of this blog being about me. I very much want it to be about you. Your interaction with and experiences of Life. So post a comment! The comment box is set up where you have to work hard to post as anything other than "anonymous." Start out by sharing your city and country. What I didn't know about Romania is embarrassing...and it would be a delight to get first hand accounts of the history of your country. If we never progress beyond that, so be it. It would still be an honor to meet you. (even anonymously)

It has become clear to me that this site is very "mystical." It wasn't intended to be and I wouldn't have thought as much until coming across this: "Mysticism means a direct, immediate sense of God's Presence." (from the book, "The Story of Judaism" by Bernard J. Bamberger) That is the hope I have for you. That you develop an intimate relationship with God. What God is I will leave to you. It could be a Presence, a Power, an Intelligence...or all of the above. What I am sure of is that whatever God is will be revealed to you, if you will just allow it to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0DJ8hWgNes

May this be the start of a wonderful week for all of you.

Later that same day: (3:20 PM) I just "Updated" the 2-26-13 post. If you are so inclined, you could drop in and view it. Might be the true reason Life kept shutting down other avenues. Something more important needed to be expressed, albeit this post opened the channels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments anyone?