Friday, July 24, 2015

Equal Opportunity Employer

Just got back from running my neighbor's 17 year old son around. He's looking for work. Talking to him yesterday, it was easy to see the dejection he was feeling about the process. So, as I am want to do, I got involved. It makes me feel good about myself. We will see how it plays out. I'm invested and will stay on it.

Now I have some errands to do for myself. My health has improved enough I can do things left unattended by Wednesday's/Thursday's onslaught. If there is one "gift" involved in suffering, it's when it stops, one is so grateful. Anything and everything is appreciated. Feeling NORMAL is celebrated!

As to Mother Teresa's caveat of one not accepting pain as punishment, see the post, To Sleep Perchance To Dream, 6-10-13. It is an interesting topic and I wonder how you guys feel about it. Do you think (even a little bit) you are being punished when you are beset with illness or disease? Weigh in and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments anyone?