Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wakarimasen

Japanese for, "I don't understand." What I don't understand is why no one from Japan has come onto this web site. I have an affinity for Japan that would make visitor exclusion a disappointing situation. Though we are most definitely a "small band of brother's," our list of visitors from different countries isn't unimpressive:

Australia--Belarus--Brazil--Canada--China--Columbia--Finland--France--Germany--Georgia--India--Indonesia--Ireland--Israel--Kazakhstan--Kenya--Malaysia--Mexico--Netherlands--Pakistan--Philippines--Poland--Romania--Russia--Singapore--South Africa--South Korea--Sweden--Switzerland--Suriname--Tanzania--Thailand--Turkey--Ukraine--United Kingdom--United States--Venezuela.

While there are obvious shortfalls in Africa, the Middle East, and South America, not to have Japan come aboard would be inexplicable. To that end, I will blatantly court Japan with my next few posts. (I noticed to secure Australia, it was helpful to write about the lexicon and peculiarities of that country) It is just something I feel compelled to do. Wakarimasu ka?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments anyone?