Friday, December 6, 2013

Comedic Genius

Yesterday I met Tatsuya Ishida quite serendipitously. I was reading Rob Brezsny's "Pronoia" (How The Whole World Is Conspiring to Shower You With Blessings) where he quotes Tatsuya. I was so amused by it, I shared the entire quote. (I was exposed to Rob through Fred Burks. Fred offers free on-line courses (PEERS) and I highly recommend his Wisdom Course) Relishing Tatsuya's point of view, I Googled him. He turned out to be a cartoonist. And my oh my what a cartoonist! I got into his archives and literally haven't stop laughing since. The link that follows is a tiny fragment of his brilliance.

http://sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=124

Thank you Tatsuya. You are a gift that I am so very grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments anyone?