Tuesday, February 5, 2013

One Explanation


                                                        I am the Dreamer of Dreams

From the very beginning I was involved intimately. I am the essence by which the others, who followed, flowed. I am all that you see or hear, all that you taste or touch...and much, much more. I am the source and I am the course. I am that I am and all that you are. You deemed me God.

Though you see me not, I am all that exists. As often as you would define me, I am far past definitions. I am a trillion years experienced. I am all that has been, all that will be. And you? You are the crescendo of my expression, the climax of creation. You are the epitome of possibility; the means of my involvement and interaction with other levels and different facets of myself.

You are the dreams of the Dreamer...

Book Of Padrac: Section 2 Discourse 22

~WPG

*Caroline Previdi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments anyone?